Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Temporary Hiatus

Due to my busy schedule after I return, I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to keep up with this until at least January. Today, I definitely can't really post anything interesting, although I did learn a bit. I don't have the time and I don't want to make up bullshit. But here are a couple of things:

Christmas is viewed as such a minor holiday in Japan that I have an assignment that is given on the 24th and due on the 25th.

You can't print your boarding pass at home for an international flight because they need to scan your passport. You CAN check in though, and I was able to snag a window seat. :3

Operation Forever Alone started officially at 4:40 pm today (2:40 am EST). It will end on Thursday at 7:30 am (5:30 pm Wednesday, EST) when I surprise my brother. I will make an announcement on Facebook at 10:00 am Wednesday (8:00 pm Tuesday).


No comments:

Post a Comment