Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 17


Day 17

1.)    Never knew that meat naturally releases gravy juices until today. I always just thought it was sauce – I was wrong. O.o

2.)    I can do half pull ups on the underside of my ladder. I can put my feet on the bottom rung and then my arms head height and then work out that way. Makes me feel awesome.

3.)    I found a website, called “It’s Not Just Mud”. They’re a volunteer group in Ishinomaki. I’ve decided to volunteer for at least a week of my two month spring break in the Tohoku region and they seem the most promising.

4.)    Hitchhiking in Japan is much safer and easier than in the states. I may hitchhike to Ishinomaki.
5.)    I can read Kindle books on my laptop.

6.)    The Uglies is, so far, a really good book. I’m terrified I’ll finish it.

7.)    I took my first bath and it was pretty awesome. I don’t think we’ll get along though – it raised my body temperature by a lot and my room doesn’t even feel chilly.

8.)    I might be allergic to my new lotion. It BURNS.

9.)    I have blisters on my feet that I just discovered now. One burned so I looked and bloody was coming out. o.o

10.) Today, the PM election took place. I think that must have been what I heard being announced over the loudspeaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment