Monday, July 19, 2010

Ramble Ramble

Went to Ueno Park today, just kind of hung out with a girl I met there. Her name is Natalie and she's pretty much on her own as well. Her boyfriend is here with her, but has class from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. , so....yeah. We wandered around and chatted for about 5 hours before we both headed "home".

Not too much more than that. I tried to go see a movie but was 350 yen short, so I gave up. 1800 yen for a movie is kind of steep and the 3 movies I want to see (Despicable Me, the Sorcerer's Apprentice, and HTTYD) are coming out in August here...Which doesn't even make sense to me because SoApp has Nicholas Cage in it - how do the DUB Cage's voice convincingly?

I realized today that a certain male-man hasn't really even taken me on a date since he got a job (which was in May). >> We don't ALWAYS have to get nachos, you know (which make it about $10 more expensive). I'd really like to see D-M or SoApp before they go out of theaters like half the other movies I'd like to see. We never did see Sherlock Holmes - despite great reviews.

I recently wondered if I maybe have something wrong with me. Apparently near constant random pains in the body ISN'T normal for an 18 year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment