Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 1.5

Yesterday could hardly count as a day since I landed at 8:30. After a looong flight and hardly any sleep, I'm doing better, but I've still only had about 11 hours of sleep in the past 72.

Some things I've already re/discovered about Japan:

- The apple juice tastes like apple cider
- The people here are friendly and helpful
- Walking. Walking everywhere in the heat.
- It's almost as hot as I imagine hell to be. So hot and humid it's like you went swimming with your clothes on.
- That I'm glad it takes a lot sweat for me to smell terrible. Because I should and I don't.
- 100 yen stores (like dollar stores, but nearly the whole store is 100 yen)
- That I'm likely allergic to my own sweat - it makes my face burn like 1000 papercuts...Or is this a common problems no one talks about?


I also went to Waseda's international student's orientation today! I met so many nice people~ I plan to add them all to my facebook tonight. The information was sort of already what was available, but they gave us so many handouts...I would also like to mention the I will probably join the WIC, Niji no Kai and Shoujo manga clubs.

About to go get a cell phone - I'm waiting for my AC to be mostly gone. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment