Monday, August 13, 2012

Time Dwindling

As my time in the States dwindles, I find myself making a quick list of things I need to do. The first 4 I plan on getting out of the way tomorrow.

- Earn more money
--------I'm currently watching my grandfather, who suffers from Alzheimer's, because one of his usual caretakers took a week of vacation. Some people think it's an awesome job, but it's really depressing to spend 6 hours with your grandfather who can not remember your name or that you just had the same conversation 5 minutes ago.
--------I also started a painting project, which I reeeeally need to pick up the pace on. I'm probably 1/6 the way done with less than three weeks to go. Dad also offered me some other jobs, but I don't think they'll get done.

- Deposit over a year's worth of change into my bank account (my time as a waitress really helped). I hope it's a reasonable sum.

- Go shopping for leggings and other essentials, without blowing my budget

- Start packing

- Obtain my entire prescription from CVS

- Receive my Yakkan Shoumei, which I just put in the mail

- Receive my ISIC card, which my boyfriend turned in at my study abroad office today (he works on campus)

- Test my ATM card


No comments:

Post a Comment