Monday, August 20, 2012

Time Dwindling Update

I've completed several things on my list since last week. Here is the updated version:

-Earn more money
--------I only have one more day of spending time with my Grandfather.
--------Still painting. Going to spend at least 3 hours tomorrow, but my goal is 6.

 - Start packing

- My Yakkan Shoumei has been processed and is being sent to me. I should have it next week.

- Receive my ISIC card, which my boyfriend turned in at my study abroad office today (he works on campus)

- Test my ATM card


 I also wanted to take some requests for videos. I've never really done anything like this, but I want to make interesting videos about the differences between life in the States and life in Japan. I've had a lot of conflicting information, so I want to help those who have no idea what they're going into. Here are a couple of my ideas:

- Japanese Vending Machines
- Bathrooms
- Restaurant experiences
--------I also want to do a "places I recommend" section.
- Using a credit card in Japan
- Wi-Fi
- Tokyo Trains
--------I might have to break this one between two videos, because there are 121 train lines in Tokyo alone.
- Comparing convenience stores (7-11s)

No comments:

Post a Comment