Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 1

Was a failure in terms of water consumption. I even bought more juice. I DID drank 4 thismanies of water (my way of measuring water intake. Every time I drink another thismanie (my hands forming a cup for water), I tick it off. I also got rid of (meaning devoured) the remainder of my sweets and I have no intention to buy more. So my goal is going to be less drastic and more practical. Drink 10 thismanies of water a day; eat more vegetables (I currently eat at least 2 salads a week), and take my vitamin more often.

I just did the basic nerd fitness work out, which is a start. My legs aren't dying, but I think they'll be sorer tomorrow. I really despise crunches, btw. They always hurt my pivot point (usually the base of my spine) because I don't have a mat or anything. Just hard floor. ><"

I finished my speech for Japanese and e-mailed it to my 先生. Let's hope my mistakes aren't terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment