Friday, January 27, 2012

Semester and Interview Results

This semester is looking like it will be quite busy. I'm taking two classes with heavy reading, Japanese (which is heavy on studying and homework) and a relatively easy lecture-based class. However, the two reading-based classes look like they'll take up quite a bit of my time. For one, I have no less than 6 books (not including the textbook) to read and submit papers on throughout the semester, on top of papers on videos we watch in class. So far, he's already combined four papers into two (which is good, because according to the syllabus, we have 8 papers - now we have 6). My other reading class doesn't really have many papers, but class participation is based on interactive reading (bring to class "intelligent questions based on the readings") and two analysis papers on visits to art museums. Gotta love art classes. X/

I still don't know the results of my interview last week, but I'll edit this post when I do. Hopefully, it'll be sometime later today, but it could be sometime next week. Fingers crossed for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment