Thursday, April 26, 2012

Work and Life

Today I discovered the unpredictability of life. My employer, who has been trying to sell his establishment for some time, finally sold his restaurant. Meaning after Saturday night, I will be out of a job. And it's virtually impossible for me to get a job before the middle of June after all the stuff that's going on. I'd actually prefer to work Mother's Day, if it meant that I wouldn't be completely out of a job that I was depending on. So that literally means 6 weeks of absolutely no work. I will try to find other ways to earn money, but it's not like I can work at home doing odd jobs or anything.

I was told by a friend to take the time to relax. But I can't, especially if I get accepted to the program. This flips all my plans upside down. One should be able to combat these situations, but I dunno...I was really depending on the money that I would be making over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment